Meet The Client
The Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India (ACMA) is the apex body representing the interest of the Indian Auto Component Industry. Its active involvement in trade promotion, technology up-gradation, quality enhancement and collection & dissemination of information has made it a vital catalyst for this industry’s development.
The Brief and objectives:
- To engage the visitors at the 57th ACMA annual session by talking about road safety and to motivate them to take an action for it.
- To educate users about road safety rules through gamification.
- To motivate the visitors to visit ACMA safer drives website and pledge for road safety.
What we did
We created a Virtual reality game which simulates a driving experience on the road.
- The VR set up was a part of the Safer Drives booth at the venue. Attendees played a short interactive game in Virtual reality and pledge for road safety after its completion.
- The game simulated a real life driving scenario where the user had to drive a vehicle for 40 seconds and pass through hurdles and tests to ensure road safety.
- Points were allotted out of 100 for each participant at the end of the game. After that they had to visit ACMA safer drive’s website and take a pledge for road safety.
- The event was attended by 1500+ members from the auto component industry out of which almost 1000 of them participated in the VR activity.
- There were 650+ pledges by the participants.
WeBeeSocial is a full service creative digital marketing agency in New Delhi India. Our In-house creative team works with the planning team to chalk out interesting digital marketing campaigns which can help you reach your business objectives through rich online experiences. Get in touch with us here!